How to add an aikidoka to your dojo
Your dojo can have aikidokas. To add them you have to create an aikidoka first and then assign them to your dojo.
- login or register (you can do it using your Facebook or Google accounts)
- Go to "New Aikidoka" and fill the required information
- Select "Published" if you want it to be visible, or "no" if you want to save it and edit it later
- Submit it
- Go to menu "My dojos" and select the dojo where the aikidoka practices
- Click on the icon to edit it (on the right above the image)
- Go to the section "Student" and select "Add ítem"
- Select the aikidokas
- Save it
Now you should see the aikidokas you added on your dojo.